Minutes of the Meeting (10/04/2021)
A One-day international webinar was organized on 10th of April 2021 at 5 PM by Ryan Publishers on the topic, “Edible Vaccine – A cure for needle haters” presented by the resource person, Ms. Arundathi.
Ms. Arundathi, is currently doing her Ph.d in the Department of Biotechnology and specializes in cancer biology. Our resource person has been a junior research fellow and as a research intern. She has also done many conferences and seminars. Ms. Arndathi has also received honours and awards and to mention a few, she has received the young scientist award, VRET doctoral research fellowship and so on. Our resource person has also shown keen interest in publications and volunteering activities as well.
The session started with the resource person explaining about the origin of vaccine. Then she explained further about the need for edible vaccine. The benefits and advantages for having edible vaccine was also highlighted to the participants. Ms. Arundathi pinpointed the goal of having an oral vaccine and avoiding inflammation and so on along with the mechanism of action. The memory response that will help the body act against the Covid virus was also explained in the webinar. The resource person also pointed out the development process and the factors affecting the efficacy of the vaccine. The disadvantages were also put forth for the knowledge of the participants.
The session ended with the participants clarifying their queries and the recording of the meeting was posted own the YouTube channel under the link: https://youtu.be/qjh3x3g6Ds4
Comments from the Participants :
- This program is very useful. Appreciate in this program . thank you mam – Ms. K. Mariammal
- AN EYE OPENER AND HAD A VISUAL EXPERIENCE WHAT HAPPENS AT THE BLOOD OR CELL LEVEL AWARENESS DRIVEN SESSION IT WAS SO INFORMATIVE KNOWLEDGE SAVY – Ms.REVATHI K
- Please keep up the noble and good work – Mr. S. M. TARIQ
- Thank you for organizing this amazing Webinar thankyou so much – Mr. D. Rengaraj
- Excellent advise given by the resource person – Dr Sushil Uttamrao Borde