About the Webinar:-
One day International level webinar was organized and hosted by the Ryan publishers organizing team on the 28th of November, 2020. The topic for this session “HOW TO BE AN AUTHOR OF A BOOK CHAPTER was convened upon by Dr. Benuprasad Sitaula, an academic dignitary from Nepal. He has served as an International Executive Officer in Eudoxia Research Centre, India, as an Education Officer in DVM Educational Charitable Society, New Delhi India. He has also been the Principal of Nepal DVM Global Academy, Nepal as well as a Postgraduate Lecturer in Janata Multiple Campus Itahari, Nepal. The session conducted was both informative and insightful. The topic of discussion was visualized via slides and precise contents were used so that the participants could see through the topic being discussed. The presentation slides were prepared in a simple format style and they served the purpose very well.
Main topics Covered Under The Webinar:-
- What is a book?
- Types of Books
- History of books
- Printing ( History behind the printing techniques used)
- Books in the U.S.
- Advances in printing – Linotype: mid-1880s
- Parts of the book
- Cover page
- Copyright page
- Tables of content
- Main bodies/Chapters
- Why to write book chapters?
“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
Few comments from Participants:-
- “Fair efforts as well as good platform. Good Luck”- Rekha
- “Thanks for organizing this webinar.”- Arpitha. Y.P.
- “Happy to be Attend on future more..”- Priya V.
- “Nice presentation Sir 🙏”- RAMBABU
- “Very informative and inspirational session”- SHAIKH NAZRUL
- “Overall good.”- Ms. TARUNA SHARMA
Recordings of the Webinar:-