Minutes of the Meeting (22/04/2021)
Dr.Padma is currently an assistant professor in the dept. of biotechnology and she specializes in the field of reproductive biology. Our resource person holds a PhD in Biotechnology and has around 10+ years of work experience. She has published around 32 research papers, a book, 68 paper presentations and so on. Our resource person has received around 15 awards and to mention a few, she has been the recipient of: Best oral presenter awards and has received first prize for the ideas presented.
The session started with the resource person starting with the introduction and briefing about COVID 19. Then the steps on how to boost the immune system against covid infections were explained. The strategies on boosting the immunity were explained in detailed steps. Then the origin and history of the covid virus was explained clearly in detail. The general treatment of viral infection was displayed to the participants. The natural foods that provide all the required supplements was pointed out to the participants.
The session ended with the participants clarifying their queries and the recording of the meeting was posted own the YouTube channel under the link: https://youtu.be/KmNnTYeZiCs
Comments from Participants :
- Very nice informative and useful webinar, speakers are given excellent lecture, thanks to all, regards. – Mr.PRASANTA KUMAR HOTA
- It was an wonderful, informative session, learned lots of things about diet with special reference to covid-19..Thank you so much to the team for conducting such webinar – Ms. Sudipta Ghosh
- Very informative, insightful, enlightening and inspirational session. Thanks to the Organizer Team for organizing this wonderful international webinar. Thank you all again. – Mr. SHAIKH NAZRUL
- A wonderful, fantastic and highly informative session, thanks to the organizing committee members – Dr. M. N. BRINDA
- Very informative, enthusiastic, and inspirational session. – Mr. SHAIKH NAZRUL