A One-day international webinar was organized on 27 February 2021 at 5 PM by Ryan Publishers on the topic, “Emotional Intelligence” presented by the resource person, Dr.V. Raghu Raman.
Dr.V. Raghu Raman, is currently the CEO of Mira consulting firm and a former senior faculty at ICT, Oman.
Our resource person has a teaching experience of more than 35 years. He is a soft skill trainer and has trained around 3000 students and has also been a trainer for corporates. He has also been a recipient of 12 awards. To mention some, Indra Gandhi Gold Medal Award for individual achievement and national development, Lifetime achievement award, Indian achiever award and so on.
The session started with the resource person discussing about what is success to each one of the audiences, the difference between the successful and unsuccessful people. The difference and the importance between IQ and EQ were discussed as well. The resource person also explained about IQ and quoted the words of Aristotle on the importance of understanding one’s emotions. Adversity Quotient was also discussed. The 4 pillars of EQ were also explained.
The session ended with the participants clarifying their queries and the recording of the meeting was posted own the YouTube channel under the link:
Comments from Participants :
- Excellent Webinar… One of the best Webinar i have attended… Thank you organisers 🙏 – Dr. M. NEELA
- Very excellent presentation, and it is very successful of your life, it is tha very excellent time to ta section – Dr M SHUNMUGASUNDARAM
- The session is really informative and very easy to understand Ms.R.CHANDINI
- Very informative session with experienced speaker. I really enjoyed alot. Thank you so much once again – Shaik Abdul Kareem
- Awesome webinar and very useful for life – Ms.S.viji