Minutes of the Meeting (20/3/2021)
A One-day international webinar was organized on 20th of March 2021 at 5 PM by Ryan Publishers on the topic, Right to Education Act & Right to Information Act.
The resource person was Dr. Shobitha, Assistant Professor in the department of Business Administration at St. Albert’s College, Ernakulam, Kerala.
The session started with the resource person explaining about the duties of appropriate government, local authorities, and parents. The right to information act was explained with its main objectives. The people covered who are covered under the RTI act was clearly explained. The community and the individual requirements were also pointed out and the steps of how to file an RTI was also listed. The same process was applied and explained in a detailed manner for the right to education act as well.
The session ended with the participants clarifying their queries and the recording of the meeting was posted own the YouTube channel under the link: https://youtu.be/isbq_CSjnC8
Comments from participants :
- First of all I will congrats to all the team members who organised this valuable program. I am very much happy to attend the session. Really it is very nice effort – Dr. Mahfooz Akhtar
- Very informative, insightful, enlightening and inspirational session – Mr. SHAIKH NAZRUL
- SESSION WAS AWESOME AND EYE OPENER SESSION – Ms.REVATHI K
- It’s very interesting and use full topic 👍🏻🙏🏻 thank u mam and sir 🙏🏻👍🏻 – Ms. E. AKSHAYA DEVI
- Very informative. Thank you one and all – Dr. A. MALLESWARI DEVI