A One-Day Online National Level Webinar on the topic “Taxation Laws” was organized on 08th August 2020. The program was convened by Mrs. K.J.Philomenal, Vice Principal, HOD, PG Department of Commerce, Siena College of Professional Studies, Edakochi, Kerala. The Resource persons were Mr. Aldrin Joseph, HOD, Department of Management, MES College Kochi, Kerala, Mr. Chandan Raj S.M, Assistant Professor, PG Department of Commerce, Siena College of Professional Studies, Edakochi, Kerala, and Mrs. Bindu V., Assistant Professor, Nirmala College of Arts and Science, Meloor, Kerala. The sessions constituted a general idea about Direct and Indirect Tax Laws, GST and Indian Economy, and Tax Planning Methods. The Program was well responded by the participants, the majority of whom were BCom students. The recorded version was later uploaded on YouTube.
YouTube link : https://youtu.be/WFFhllPlM8g
Comments from the Participants :-
- “It’s so good to take this wonderful class and we have thankful for this great opportunity“- Irshad Masood
- “Nice presentation, I really like this webinar. Classes are very simple and humble“.– Elsa Rehana N.X.
- “Thank you to Ryan publishers for the wonderful class“- Allwyn Varghese
- “It was an excellent program, through this program, I got an idea about GST, thanks a lot for conducting this class“- Sandra K. B.
- “Big applause for everyone who has organized this and made it a success. Good job and expecting more.“- Sarasa Chandrasekharan
- “It gives me more knowledge about Income tax Thank you Ryan Publishers for this webinar“- Sneha Thomas
- “It’s very good for us, It’s my first experience of attending a webinar. Thank you for all the Members in Ryan publishers“- Dayana Joseph
- “Thank you Ryan publishers. It’s a very valuable and useful seminar to us“- Anuja Krishnan R
- “Well trained teachers, excellent class” – Ansiya P.E.
- “Looking forward to such webinars in the future All the best.”- Vasantha Kumar K .P.
- “It was a wonder-full session and really understandable“- Tiny Thomas
- “All teachers are nice. The presentations were simple and informative“- Aneesha Antony
- “Hope you conduct more webinars like this it is so interesting and useful“- Simna M
- “It was a very useful webinar and wish to attend more such webinars“- Devika Sreekumar