About the Webinar:-
In telecommunication, a micros trip antenna (also known as a printed antenna) usually means an antenna fabricated using photolithographic techniques on a printed circuit board (PCB). It is a kind of internal antenna. They are mostly used at microwave frequencies. Micro strip or patch antennas are becoming increasingly useful because they can be printed directly onto a circuit board. Micro strip antennas are becoming very widespread within the mobile phone market. To have a glimpse of how micro strip antennas work, a One-day international webinar was conducted on the 21st of November, 2020. It was a pleasure to have Mr. K. Prahlada Rao as our resource person. Dr. Prahlada Rao is a full-time Ph.D. research scholar at the Department of Postgraduate Studies and Research in Applied Electronics, Gulbarga University in Karnataka. His areas of research interests include Micro strip patch antennas and Arrays, Electromagnetic Band Gap structures, Radar communication, Microwave, and RF Engineering, and allied topics of study. He delivered a valuable speech on micro strip antennas and scattering parameters mechanism and explained major topics via diagrammatic illustrations. The webinar concluded with an active interaction between the resource person and the participants.
Key points Discussed:-
- Micro strip Antenna.
- Feeding Mechanisms of Micro strip Antenna.
- Radiation Mechanism of Micro strip Antenna.
- Pros and Cons of Micro strip Antenna.
- Applications of Micro strip Antenna.
- Micro strip Antenna Array.
- Feeding Mechanisms of Micro strip Antenna Array.
- Scattering Parameters.
- Performance Parameters of Micro strip Antennas and Arrays.
Micro strip antennas are one of the most popular types of printed antennas. These
play a very significant role in today’s wireless communication systems.
Few Comments by Participants:-
- “Nice and Very Informative session. Thanks to the Organizer Team.”- SHAIKH NAZRUL
- “Overall excellent.”- Dr. GANESH KUMAR R.
- “Very useful session. Thank all.”- Pavithra. M
- “Very nice and useful webinar.”- Miss. Sawatika Mishra
- “Thanks for organizing this webinar.”- Arpitha Y.P.
- “Session was very useful and informative”- HARI PRIYA. S
- “It is very useful for us.”- Diptirekha Acharya